The protagonist of this story is Igor, from very childhood he had a friend – a girl from a wealthy family – Sveta. The parents of both hoped that there would be a further wedding and a happy life and Igor’s successful career under the wing of an influential father-in-law. However, Igor meets Vorobyshek – a girl from the orphanage Julia Vorobyshek. And it turns out that women’s credulity, tenderness, kindness and naivety for him mean more than a guaranteed apartment and career prospects. Igor makes his choice, but Sveta does not intend to give up. Moreover, Igor’s mother is on her side. Women’s intrigues and insidiousness can turn the situation to180 degrees, but when it comes to true love, there is always a hope of a happy ending…
- Director: Vladimir Balkashinov
- Producer: Valentin Opalev
- Operator: Victor Lysak
- In the roles: Elena Merkulova, Yan Ilves, Marina Orlova, Angelika Volskaya, Anna Ukolova, Galina Opanasenko, Konstantin Voitenko, Viktor Saraikin, Oleg Maslennikov, Vladimir Zaets, Konstantin Koretsky, Olga Berezhnaya, Vasily Golovanov and others.
- Scriptwriter: Olga Kulagina
- Composer: Alexander Soshalsky
- Painter: Gennady Makhonin