Shifts and changes of love
Irina devoted her life to her daughter Dasha, but unexpectedly a young sophisticated girl tells her mother that she is pregnant and marries a simple builder Anton. Irina does not like this marriage. Therefore, Dasha asks her mother to go to the village house of Anton’s acquaintances for the time of repair in their apartment.
Irina feels offended but agrees for the sake of her daughter’s happiness. At night, a drunken man breaks into the house. The police arrive and find out that this man is Victor, the owner of the house. It turns out at the same time Victor is Anton’s father, but they do not communicate.
Victor and Irina are forced to share one roof and hate each other. But step by step, the characters come together and find love no one of them even hoped to find in their lonely lives…
- Director: Dmitry Tomashpolsky
- Producer: Valentin Opalev
- Operator: Denis Chernyshev
- In the roles: Svetlana Chuikina, Konstantin Milovanov, Denis Beresnev, Rimma Zyubina, Julia Volchkova, Valery Gulyaev, Vasily Kukharsky, Sergey Livadny, Georgy Zagorulko and others.
- Scriptwriter: Vika Raduga
- Composer: Timur Polyansky
- Painter: Gennady Braichenko