A forty-year-old Moscow teacher borrows a large sum for a surgery for her old mother, but her mother dies. On the advice of unfair people, to pay off the debt, the teacher rents equipment for the manufacture and sale of pies in the street. Alas, this enterprise does not work, it suffered one failure after another – first the police peeves the woman, then she is robbed by hooligans, etc. As a result, she manages to pay the debt, but she turns out to be homeless. Soon she gets a job as a housekeeper in a businessman’s house and there she finds her happiness.
- Director: Yulia Volkhonskaya, Natalia Kirakozova, Yuri Osipov
- Producer: Valentin Opalev
- Operator: Alexander Pushkin
- In the roles: Tatyana Dogileva, Yuri Belyaev, Alexander Feklistov, Arseniy Khristenko, Polina Borunova, Denis Brodsky, Irina Valts, Elena Bushueva, Andrey Rapoport, Elena Galibina, Vladimir Denisov, Alexey Yanin, Angelika Rein, Sergey Kagakov, Vladimir Cherepovsky, Philip Gorenshtein, Alan Doguzov and others.
- Scriptwriter: Maria Shkatulova
- Composer: Grigory Ghazaryan
- Painter: Andrey Pochaev