Elena Ignatieva is a simple teacher in an ordinary school. She lives alone and most of all dreams to find her younger sister Vika, with whom she was separated in her childhood. Friends tell Elena that she needs to think about marriage, especially since there is also a potential boyfriend – a talented computer specialist, Kirill. To prove his feelings, he helps Lena look for her missing sister. Elena hesitates – Kirill is handsome and reliable, but the marriage is such a crucial step…
Meanwhile, the unmarried father of Elena’s new pupil, Svetlana, businessman Andrei begins to seek her love. The terrible news about the death of her sister Vika, put the romance on the back burner. However, in just a few days a stranger calls Elena and says that she is Vika and she is alive.
Soon, the sisters meet after many years of separation. It would seem this is where a run of good luck for Elena begins, but suddenly everything goes head over heels because of her sister, whom Elena dreamed to find so much.
Vika also wants happiness, and she does not even realize that she destroys the union of Elena and Kirill. Elena is faced with a difficult choice: to enter into confrontation with a sibling or to lose a boyfriend…
- Director: Evgeny Sologalov
- Producer: Valentin Opalev
- Operator: Alexander Klimenko
- In the roles: Elena Polyanskaya, Kristina Isaykina, Yuri Chursin, Kristina Sologalova, Dmitry Blazhko, Irina Ogorodnik, Andrey Alyokhin, Angelina Priyma, Veronika Varchuk, Fedor Rykov, Elena Khokhlatkina, Olga Radchuk, Vitaliy Ivanchenko, Anna Abramenok, Olesya Ostrovskaya and others.
- Scriptwriter: Alexander Ryzhov
- Painter: Artyom Karvan