Happiness by contract
A young teacher Dasha and her husband Pavel dream of a child. However, premature birth ends in tragedy: the long-awaited baby dies. Dasha is depressed, against the background of the tragedy, her relationship with the husband worsens. Soon another misfortune occurs – Pavel gets into a car accident and gets a spinal injury, because of which he risks to remain disabled until the end of his days. According to doctors, only an urgent and costly operation abroad can save Pavel.
Dasha forces herself to forget all previous sorrows and grievances and to collect quickly the required money for the treatment of her beloved husband, but her possibilities are limited. And thus, when there is almost no chance of a successful outcome, Dasha decides to take a desperate step: she accepts the offer of her old friend and becomes a surrogate mother.
Now Dasha’s life is getting extremely complicated. Pavel is categorically against surrogacy, and she cannot reveal the truth to him…
- Director: Valery Ibragimov
- Producer: Valentin Opalev
- Operator: Maxim Bayev
- In the roles: Nastya Zadorozhnaya, Mikhail Shamigulov, Alexandra Bulycheva, Prokhor Dubravin, Victoria Litvinenko, Sergey Sholokh and others.
- Scriptwriter: Alexander Ryzhov
- Composer: Sergey Vusyk, Sergey Sholokh
- Painter: Pavel Karvan